Our New Safety Plan
With masking mandates changing rapidly, this is our new safety plan. We will continue to evolve this policy as we learn more. Remember, these changes rely on many people being vaccinated, so if you haven’t gotten vaccinated yet, you are strongly encouraged to do so. Here’s a summary of our policy right now:
* Masks are no longer required in our facility during the week. All of our staff is 100% vaccinated. But we will take our cue from you. If you choose to wear a mask, our staff will gladly wear a mask when you enter our offices
* Masks are not required at all times on Sundays. But we ask for mask wearing 1) when singing; and 2) while coming and going for communion. And you may freely choose to wear a mask any time you would like
* For now, distancing measures will still be in place
* Our fellowship hall is available for anyone who does not feel comfortable with these practices. Masks are required at all times in our Fellowship Hall on Sundays.
* Be respectful of one another during these changing times